If there’s one month of the year when Malta sparkles that little bit more, it’s December – so it’s no surprise that we’ve been inundated with gorgeous photos this month.
Our usual call for your best photos of Malta was met with hundreds of responses, and we’ve chosen just a few of our favourites to celebrate the end of 2019.
From the twinkle of Christmas lights to amazing sunrises caught by early birds, these snaps might make you fall in love with Malta just a little bit more.
If you want to appear on Bay’s social media next month then you know what to do – get out there, get snapping your favourite spot and then send us your best photos by emailing [email protected] or by messaging us on Facebook.
We can’t wait to see what you’ve got!
1. Winter sunrise over Mdina by mlore_don
2. Christmas wonderland at Malta’s Triton Square by Jos Awad
3. Gozo’s church of miracles by Ihab Zaidan
4. The streets of Mosta at Christmas by Jasamine Azzopardi
5. Stunning December sunrise over Valletta by Craig Pitts
6. Triton Square all set for Christmas by Fritz Photography
7. Gozo’s Mgarr ix-Xini Bay in winter by Jacqueline van Hunnik
8. Christmas sparkle in the streets of Valletta by Jasamine Azzopardi
9. Fairyland Malta at Triton Square by Ronald Mizzi
10. Sunset over the Maltese island of Filfla by Neil Bugeja
Cover photo: Ramon Ramzi