Malta Pride is just a couple of days away now, with celebrations officially kicking off on the 6th of September, and we are super hyped for it.
Pride Week’s got it all, from Documentaries with Q&As, to fashion shows, stand-up comedy nights, film nights, Drag Queen masterclasses, Cabarets, and as many parties as you can possibly think of.
- Fashion Night– September 6
- Drag Lip Sync Battle– September 7
- Gbejniet Frisky (Pride in Gozo)– September 7
- WomenSpace– September 7
- Drag Lip Sync Battle– September
- Pride Boat Party– September 8
- LGBTQ Community Discussion– September 9
- Film Night– September 10
- Malta Pride Soccer Tournament– September 11
- Orpheum Cabaret– September 12
- Tats for Pride Fundraiser– September 12
- Opening Pride Party– September 13
- Human Rights Conference– September 13
- Pride March– September 14
- Malta Pride Concert– September 14
- Pride After Party– September 14
- Queer Open Mic Night– September 15
But the highlight of Pride Week has got to be the Pride March and Concert going down on the 14th of September. This family-friendly event is kicking off at the Granaries at 5pm.
- A number of Floats, Performances, Giveaways and Speeches will take place at this location before the March commences.
- The march will finish at St. George’s Square in Valletta and a Free Concert will proceed until 11pm.
- The Official Pride After-Party by S2S Events (17+ only) will take place at Gianpula Fields in Rabat from 10.30pm onwards.
All you have to do is show up in Valletta in your most colourful attire and enjoy the street party!
You can check out the full calendar with more details here.