Various X Factor viewers took to Facebook earlier this week, expressing how they tried voting for Dav Jr during last Sunday’s episode, but their votes were not acknowledged by the X Factor team.
“Has anyone else had trouble voting for Dav?” a post on a Facebook fan page dedicated to Dav Jr asked during Sunday’s episode. “We kept getting empty balloons for a reply instead of the usual Thank You for Voting.”
Some even expressed that the same had happened the week prior to that when they tried voting for Celine, and sure enough, Celine was in the bottom three for that week.
X Factor Malta have just issued an announcement about the rumours on their Facebook page today.
X Factor Malta would like to clarify some points in relation to issues that cropped up after last Sunday’s Live Show –
- All votes sent were received and counted towards the final result.
- There were instances where certain voters did not receive an acknowledgment message. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱.
- The X Factor Malta team investigated complaints related to the issue of acknowledgment messages not being received, and has identified a technical issue related to a particular telecommunications service provider, which issue has now been resolved. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁.
- Voting difficulties experienced by members of the audience who were present in the MFCC Arena have also been brought up with the relevant service providers. The X Factor Team is insisting with all telecommunications service providers to address this issue urgently.
- On a final note, X Factor Malta has received a number of complaints regarding spam sms’s encouraging people to vote for certain contestants. X Factor Malta would like to make it very clear that spamming is clearly forbidden both by X Factor rules and by local data protection laws, and encourages members of the public who receive such messages to report these occurrences to the relevant authorities.
𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗫 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗫 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀.
X Factor Malta would release all data in relation to the votes right after the final show.
What do you think about all of this?
Let us know in the comments!