The biggest song of 2018 has been revealed.
Havana by Camila Cabello sold a massive 19 million copies worldwide last year, according to the latest record industry figures.
Frances Moore, chief executive of IFPI, said: ‘Havana truly was the stand-out hit of the year. Momentum behind the track continued to build and build at an extraordinary rate as it consistently topped charts and leading playlists.
‘Camila Cabello is a perfect example of an artist who has drawn on her musical roots to produce her own unique sound that is capturing the hearts of fans all over the world.’
Second on the list was God’s Plan by Drake.
Tracks by Ed Sheeran, Coldplay and Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee also made the top 10.
The world top 10 of 2018
- Camila Cabello – Havana – 19 million sales
- Drake – God’s Plan – 15.3m
- Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You – 14.9m
- Ed Sheeran – Perfect – 13.5m
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You – 11.9m
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito – 11.8m
- Tia Ray – Be Apart – 10.9m
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay – Something Just Like This – 10m
- Marshmello and Anne-Marie – Friends – 9.6m
- Post Malone – Psycho – 9.2m