Now playing

Getting artist name | Getting song name

ON AIR NOW

WATCH: Dog Sets House On Fire After Turning On Stove

Dog fire

 

A house caught on fire after a dog managed to turn on the kitchen stove and start the fire.

 

 

This incident was caught on the house’s security camera. In the video, the dog is seen standing on its hind legs over the stove and actually managed to turn it on.

 

His paw worked just as well as human hands so he could turn it on. This happened on 10th June in Parkville, Missouri.

 

 

The situation was saved by firefighters who rescued the dog, but the house still saw some damage.