Draws have been held at UEFA headquarters plotting the path for the 16 contenders to the UEFA Europa League final on 21 August. Venues, dates and kick-off times will be confirmed as soon as possible.
1. Wolfsburg (GER) / Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) vs Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) / Basel (SUI)
2. LASK (AUT) / Manchester United (ENG) vs İstanbul Başakşehir (TUR) / Copenhagen (DEN)
3. Internazionale Milano (ITA) / Getafe (ESP) vs Rangers (SCO) / Leverkusen (GER)
4. Olympiacos (GRE) / Wolves (ENG) vs Sevilla (ESP) / Roma (ITA)
1. Winner quarter-final 4 vs winner quarter-final 2
2. Winner quarter-final 3 vs winner quarter-final 1
The winner of semi-final 1 was drawn as the home team – for administrative purposes – for the final in Cologne, Germany on Friday 21 August.
The quarter-finals, semi-finals and final will be played as a straight knockout tournament across four cities in Germany in August: Cologne, Duisburg, Düsseldorf and Gelsenkirchen. All these ties will be single-leg fixtures.
🔥 The #UELdraw is complete 🔥
— UEFA Europa League (@EuropaLeague) July 10, 2020
• Manchester United beat FC Copenhagen 3-0 at Old Trafford in the 2006/07 UEFA Champions League group stage – but lost the return 1-0 in Denmark.
• Shakhtar were eliminated from last season’s UEFA Europa League by Eintracht Frankfurt, going down 4-1 in the round of 32 second leg in Germany after a 2-2 home draw.
• Rangers and Inter have each won one of the sides’ previous knockout ties, with the Italian side picking up four points (1-0 h, 1-1 a) against the Scottish club in their most recent fixtures, in the 2005/06 UEFA Champions League group stage.
• Olympiacos faced Roma in the 2006/07 UEFA Champions League group stage, losing 1-0 at home before a 1-1 away draw.
Round of 16 5/6 August (kick-off 18:55, 21:00 CET)
Quarter-finals 10/11 August (21:00 CET)
Semi-finals 16/17 August (21:00 CET)
Final 21 August (21:00 CET)