The 12 remaining 2019/20 UEFA Champions League hopefuls can now plot their paths to the final after the quarter-final and semi-final draws were held in Nyon.
1. Real Madrid (ESP) / Manchester City (ENG) vs Lyon (FRA) / Juventus (ITA)
2. Leipzig (GER) vs Atlético (ESP)
3. Napoli (ITA) / Barcelona (ESP) vs Chelsea (ENG) / Bayern München (GER)
4. Atalanta (ITA) vs Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
1. Winner quarter-final 1 vs winner quarter-final 3
2. Winner quarter-final 2 vs winner quarter-final 4
The winner of semi-final 2 was drawn as the home team – for administrative purposes – for the final, which is being held at the Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica on Sunday 23 August.
This season’s quarter-finals, semi-finals and final will be played as a straight knockout tournament in Lisbon, Portugal in August. All these ties will be single-leg fixtures.
The UEFA Champions League draw is complete! 🙌
— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) July 10, 2020
How the draws worked
It was an open draw, so there was no seeding or country protection.
7–8 August: Round of 16 second legs (home teams’ stadiums)
12–15 August: Quarter-finals (Lisbon)
18–19 August: Semi-finals (Lisbon)
23 August: Final (Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Lisbon)