If you’ve ever fancied seeing Red Square in Moscow first hand or visiting the remains of the Berlin Wall, then you may be in luck.
Turkish Airlines has launched a sale on flights to nine exciting destinations from Malta.
The sale includes economy class fares from Malta to Germany, Israel, Romania, Russia, Egypt, Nepal and Turkey.
Starting from now until September 26, you can book a round-trip flight to Istanbul from €139, Tel Aviv from €189, Moscow from €265 and Kathmandu from €649.
The full list of discounted fares includes, Malta to:
- Istanbul in Turkey from €139
- Tel Aviv in Israel from €189
- Bucharest in Romania from €245
- Kiev in Ukraine from €259
- Moscow in Russia from €265
- Berlin in Germany from €265
- Hurghada in Egypt from €345
- Beirut in Lebanon from €385
- Kathmandu in Nepal from €649
To book, click here.
Turkish Airlines has carried more than half a million passengers between Malta and Turkey since it started flying to Luqa Airport in 2013.
At present, 14 weekly flights connect Malta to Istanbul.
In total, Turkish Airlines flies to 304 destinations worldwide across five continents.