1. Competitions are open to residents of Malta and Gozo only.
2. Employees of Bay, Eden Leisure Group, their families and peers, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
3. By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. You may only enter a competition as an individual; any entries that, in Bay’s view, have been made via a syndicate will be disqualified. Also, any entries made via any sort of software or machine enabling multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. All prizes are subject to availability. Eden Leisure Group, operators of Bay will not be held responsible for any delays, postponements or cancellations by third party entities. There will be no cash alternative.
5. The decision of the Bay judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Bay is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges. Entry into the competition is deemed as an agreement to take part in publicity accompanying such competitions or resulting from the competition. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. You must enter all competitions using your legal name only.
6. Trips abroad will only be issued in the name of the winner (and chosen guest in case of with partner) and cannot be transferred and no cash alternative will be offered travel dates cannot be changed and do not include insurance unless stated at the time of competition and trips abroad are only open to people aged 18 years and over. Source material utilized by our question compilers will be taken as correct.
7. Bay reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering a competition using a false name or providing false information. In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner. Entries will become the property of Bay and will not be returned. Entry into the competition is free, (apart from text or call costs which Bay does not pay) and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply. Bay reserves the right to refuse participation in any of its competitions to past winners.
8. No liability will be accepted on the part of Bay, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion. No liability on the part of Bay, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion. Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Bay. No promotional activity with any third party can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of 89.7 Bay.
9. Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification. Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Bay before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion. 89.7 Bay will not be liable in the event of telephone or text message entries that are not received as a result of network incompatibility, technical faults, bad spelling or otherwise.
10. Text messaging or call charges incurred as a result of entry to a competition will be paid for by your mobile phone service provider and will be detailed, on your mobile phone bill. Permission of the person who pays the bill is always required before sending a text message or telephoning the competition line. In the event that a telephone call for a competition is disconnected or unanswered for any reason before or during the competition, Bay reserves the right to select another entrant. Bay reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification.