Malta woke up to a glorious sunrise on Wednesday – and if you were up with the early birds, you’ll have caught a glimpse of something pretty spectacular.
Gorgeous pictures taken by dozens of Instagram users showed the sky lit up in oranges and pinks over the Maltese Islands.
The coast of Valletta and Sliema basked in golden sunlight with early risers making the most of the stunning scenery.
Weather forecasters said temperatures are set to feel as warm as 22°C by the weekend, making it the hottest week of the year so far.
Check out these amazing sunrise images taken on Wednesday morning with no filter needed:
1. St George’s Bay by Sophie Verlé
2. Tower Road by Naomi TaeHun
3. The Sliema Chalet by Faye Zammit
4. Ta’ Xbiex by James Benjamin
5. Sliema promenade by DanielaZ
6. Valletta by Carina Camilleri
7. Qawra Point by Rod Cassar