As from Monday 13th July, St Vincent de Paul Residence will be once again allowing visitors with new mitigation measures in place. These measures were discussed and agreed upon with the Public Health Authorities.
In a statement, the Parliamentary Secretariat for Active Ageing and Persons with Disability said that this ‘new normal’ will in fact ensure both the safety and the dignity of the residents while observing the guidelines against the spread of any kind of disease.
The visiting hours as from next Monday will be as follows:
10.30 – 12.00, and 16.00 – 19.00
Below is also a roundup of the mitigation measures in place:
- Visits are to be made by appointment with St. Vincent De Paul Customer Care on 22912373. Visitors must give their name and ID card number when booking an appointment.
- Appointment calls can be made Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm.
- A maximum of 2 visitors can attend per appointment.
- It is important that each visitor brings a mask or visor and must wear them throughout the visit.
- On the day of the appointment visitors must register their arrival at the Main Gate.
- Visitors must present their identity card at the place of registration.
- After registration, visitors must go through the screening process where their temperature is checked here.
- After the screening process visitors can proceed to the entrance according to the hall.
- It is not allowed for visitors to pass from one hall to another to reach their hall.
- For this purpose the shuttle service will continue to be provided and visitors are also allowed to enter with their cars and park inside St. Vincent De Paul.