As from today, the use of a mask in the community is obligatory when one enters a shop, bank branch, or when using public transport.
When putting a mask on:
- Make sure that the mask covers the whole of your face from where the nose starts to under your chin, and that you tighten it against your face;
- Wash your hands with soap and water or by alcohol sanitizer prior to putting on, or removing, the mask;
- Never touch your face or the mask after you’ve worn it;
- When removing the mask, start by removing it from the back where the laces are, and never from the front;
- If the mask you’re wearing is single-use, make sure to dispose of it safely;
- If your mask is multi-use, wash it immediately after each use, using normal detergent and at a temperature of 60 degrees Celsius. We’re to wear masks to not transmit the virus without our realizing it.
Even though shops open today, COVID-19 is still around us. So, at any time, stay safe and protect your health, and the health of those around you.