This is what you could be missing out on if you pick the aisle seat on your next Malta flight.
Airline passengers have been sharing stunning aerial shots of the Maltese Islands from their window seats.
The images show Malta, Gozo and Comino peeping through the clouds, with some truly breathtaking sights surfacing on Facebook and Instagram.
We’ve put together a gallery of beautiful plane views, showing what Malta looks like from the air.
1. Mellieha Bay looks impressive from above
2. Gozo’s horse racing track really stands out
3. A beautiful bird’s eye view of St Paul’s Bay
4. Gozo and Comino look incredible from the air
5. The view along the northern coast of Malta
6. All of Malta in one photograph
7. Valletta, Sliema and the Grand Harbour
8. An impressive view of Malta’s Inner Harbour area
9. Thousands of yachts line Malta’s creeks and harbours
10. A view of the cliffs near Hal Far and Birzebbuga
Read more: Visit Malta