A self-made millionaire has shared the secrets of his success during a trip to Malta.
US property entrepreneur Grant Cardone owns and operates four companies, has built a multi-million dollar fortune and is on course to become a billionaire.
The former car showroom salesman spent 48 hours in Malta after arriving on his private jet with his family to celebrate his daughter’s birthday.
They were spotted taking in the sights in Sliema, St Julian’s, Valletta, Vittoriosa and Mdina.
The ultimate wealth is having 10X friends wherever you go. pic.twitter.com/kWXh3iUE73
— Grant Cardone (@GrantCardone) May 23, 2018
During his visit, the New York Times best-selling author checked out some properties and also shared advice on finance and life with Maltese business people.
He told them: ‘You guys should be really proud of your country. It’s a stunning island with huge potential.
‘I’m wealthy because I have courage, creativity and commitment.
‘If a person has those three things, there’s no way you’re ever going to be broke.
‘You’re never going to have a problem with money.’
Here are Grant’s top 10 motivational tips for success:
1. Before anyone accomplished anything, somebody had to take a chance.
2. Great salespeople take the time to practice, drill, rehearse.
3. Do one thing every day that scares you.
4. You will either get what you want or you will be used by others to get what they want.
5. The reason to go to work everyday is so that one day you don’t have to go to work everyday
6. Don’t think about how to spend time but rather maximise time.
7. The more action you take, the better your chances are of getting a break.
8. Never say ‘I can’t do that’
9. Don’t expect others to promote you if you won’t promote you.
10. You are capable of much more than you’re doing now.