Man dies after being electrocuted by Malta Carnival float

A man has died from an electric shock while working on a Malta Carnival float in Marsa.

Police said they were alerted at around 4pm on Thursday.

An ambulance rushed to the scene but the victim, 45, had already passed away.

It is the third serious electrocution accident reported this month in Malta.

Three weeks ago, a builder died from an electric shock at a construction site in Attard.

Days later, a man suffered serious injuries when he was electrocuted while working in Valletta.

Bay Way Hoodie (Unisex)

Our limited-edition hoodie just dropped. Grab yours now!