Malta’s largest outdoor ice rink is still closed after sudden technical difficulties arose.
One of Valletta’s main Christmas attractions, the outdoor ice skating rink, was closed for the weekend due to bad weather flooding the ice rink.
The ice rink was closed for safety reasons.
The 900m2 ice rink in Triton Square will “hopefully” open tomorrow or Wednesday as a maintenance team works to keep the ice frozen.
Despite the ice rink being closed to the public, you can still visit Fairyland and its many other Christmas attractions.
What time is Fairyland Malta open?
Fairyland is open until January 5 at the following times:
- Sunday to Thursday from 10am till 10pm
- Friday and Saturday from 10am till 11.30pm
- Christmas Eve from 10am till 1am
- Christmas Day from 3pm till 10pm
- Boxing Day from 10am till 11.30pm
- New Year’s Eve from 10am till 2am
- New Year’s Day from 3pm till 10pm