89.7 Bay favourite Ed Sheeran has announced a fresh set of European tour dates.
The singer will perform in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Russia, Hungary and the UK, starting in May.
Here’s everything you need to know about the tour plus how to get tickets:
Which festival is Ed Sheeran headlining?
The 27-year-old will also lead the bill at Budapest’s Sziget festival which is attended by more than half a million people each year.
It has been named ‘Europe’s Glastonbury’.
Ed will headline the first day of the six-day festival, which is set to run from August 7-13.
How to get tickets for Sziget
The first batch of tickets for the 2019 Budapest festival are now available. More information can be found here.
How to get tickets for Ed Sheeran’s UK dates
Tickets for Leeds and Ipswich will be available here.
Where else will Sheeran play?
- 24 May: Groupama Stadium, Lyon, France
- 29 May: Matmut Atlantique, Bordeaux, France
- 1 June: Estadio Da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 June: Estadi Olímpic de Montjuïc Lluís Companys, Barcelona, Spain
- 11 June: Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid, Spain
- 14 June: Firenze Rocks, Florence, Italy
- 16 June: Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy
- 19 June: Stadio San Siro, Milan, Italy
- 23 June: Hockenheimring, Hockenheim, Germany
- 28 June: Wörthersee Stadion, Klagenfurt, Austria
- 3 July: Arena Națională, Bucharest, Romania
- 7 July: Letiště Letnany, Prague, Czech Republic
- 12 July: Lucavsala Park, Riga, Latvia
- 19 July: Otkritie Arena, Moscow, Russia
- 24 July: Malmi Airport, Helsinki, Finland
- 28 July: Tusindaarsskoven, Odense, Denmark
- 2 August: Messegelände, Hannover, Germany
- 7 August: Sziget Festival, Budapest, Hungary
- 10 August: Laugardalsvöllur, Reykjavik, Iceland
- 16 August: Roundhay Park, Leeds, UK
- 17 August: Roundhay Park, Leeds, UK
- 23 August: Chantry Park, Ipswich, UK
- 24 August: Chantry Park, Ipswich, UK