89.7 Bay hitmaker Ed Sheeran has doubled his wealth in just a year – thanks to massive sales of his album Divide and a huge world tour.
The Shape Of You singer, 28, is now worth an astonishing £160 million.
The figure was revealed in the latest edition of the Sunday Times Rich List, which has seen him overtake Adele .
She is worth a cool £150 million and still reigns as the wealthiest female recording artist.
The rich list is dominated by veteran rockers with decades of experience and sales.
The top spot is claimed by Lord Lloyd-Webber with a fortune of £820 million.
The composer, 71, wrote the scores for musicals Cats, The Phantom Of The Opera and Evita and was described by the New York Times as ‘the most commercially successful composer in history’.
The top 10 richest musicians in the UK in 2019
1. Lord Lloyd-Webber, £820 million
2. Sir Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell, £750 million
3. U2, £583 million
4. Sir Elton John, £320 million
5. Sir Mick Jagger, £275 million
6. Keith Richards, £260 million
7. Olivia and Dhani Harrison, £250 million
8. Sir Ringo Starr, £240 million
9. Michael Flatley, £204 million
10. Sting, £200 million