The Minister responsible for Public Health notifies that, by virtue of Article 2 (1) of the Mandatory Tests for Certain Travelers Regulations, 2020, the list of countries referred to in the same regulations is being revised and is effective from Friday 23rd October.
Any traveler arriving in Malta from any of the countries listed in the revised list of countries indicated hereunder is required to present a negative PCR COVID-19 test performed no longer than seventy-two (72) hours before arrival in Malta.
Travelers arriving in Malta from any of the said countries who fail to produce such a test may be submitted to testing in Malta and may be subject to quarantine.
The updated list is as follows:
- Belgium (All Airports)
- France (All Paris Airports and Marseille)
- The Netherlands (All Airports)
- Poland (Gdansk and Krakow)
- Portugal (Porto)
- United Kingdom (Belfast, Cardiff, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle)
- Czech Republic
- Spain (Madrid, Barcelona and Girona)