During the holiday season we should all keep in mind that times like these can be tough for some people, especially those that are currently struggling to cope with quarantine and spending Christmas without friends and family.
If you’re feeling down during Christmas time, keep these 7 reminders in mind:
- It’s okay if you’ve never liked the holidays
- It’s okay if you’re grieving
- It’s okay if you’re not mentally doing well
- It’s okay if your holidays look a lot different from others’
- It’s okay if you’re alone or isolated from your loved ones
- It’s okay if you need space from your family
Remember to show some love to anyone you know who is currently going through a difficult time.
We hope you have a fantastic Christmas!