These are the Maltese Islands in plane view.
This collection of stunning pictures show why you should always choose the window seat when flying to Malta.
Some of the most spectacular aerial images include shots of Valletta and the Grand Harbour as well as Comino’s beautiful Blue Lagoon.
1. All of Malta in one amazing shot
2. The window seat never disappoints
3. A Gozo Channel ferry heads to Cirkewwa from Mgarr
4. Gozo’s Mgarr Harbour from above
5. Comino and Gozo are gems in the sea
6. You can spot the Coast Road if you look carefully
7. The Gozo horse racing track really stands out
8. The whole of Malta squeezes into one photo
9. Comino’s crystal clear waters can be seen from the air
10. Valletta, Sliema, Gzira and Msida seem to merge into one
11. All three Maltese islands in one amazing picture
12. This photo shows how small Comino really is
13. Need another reason to book a window seat?