Malta has its fair share of huge tourist attractions and places to go.
But if you dig a little deeper, the island also has some less well known attractions that are well worth a visit.
Here’s our guide to going off the beaten track, thanks to one of Malta’s most talented landscape photographers James Scicluna.
We guarantee you’ve never visited some of these beautiful secret gems.
1. Coral Lagoon near Mellieha
2. In-Niffied Caves near Qrendi
3. Wied il-Mielah near Ghasri, Gozo
4. Coastal caves near Siggiewi
5. Ras il-Hamrija near Qrendi
6. Wied il-Ghasri, Gozo
7. Ras id-Dawwara near Rabat
8. St Paul’s Islands near Selmun
9. Coastal cave overlooking Filfla
10. Xaqqa Cliffs near Siggiewi
11. Bingemma Gap