Mother Nature has treated Malta and Gozo to a dazzling sunset after three days of stormy weather.
The sky above the the Maltese Islands was lit up in red, orange, pink and purple as scores of people took out their smartphones and cameras to capture the beautiful colours on Friday evening.
Among the atmospheric scenes photographed was a blazing orange sky at Xlendi Bay in Gozo.
Xewkija Church was also pictured in silhouette.
Here are just some of our favourite Instagram shots of Friday night’s glorious sunset.
1. Sunset from Xewkija by Charlene Grima
2. Stunning sunset by Yasmin Galea
3. Sunset from Mellieha by Albert Camilleri
4. Sunset from Xlendi by Jay Attard
5. Sunset from Birkirkara Bypass by Lost Source
6. Sunset from Msida Creek by Katie Pa
7. Sunset from Triton Square by Riccardo Zinni
8. Sunset from Qawra Point by Joachim Lemmens
9. Sunset from Sliema Creek by Ankea Enkeli
10. Sunset from Xlendi by Chris Elson
Where’s your favourite place to watch the sunset in Malta?