Malta has been treated to the first breathtaking sunset of 2020.
The sky glowed yellow, orange, red and purple as the sun went down and dozens of social media users were quick to capture pictures of Malta’s fiery skyline.
Weather-wise, it’s set to stay rain free all week with temperatures reaching a mild 17°C by Sunday, according to the Met Office in Luqa.
So make sure you keep your smartphones and cameras handy over the next few nights.
Here’s a round-up of some of the best pictures from Tuesday evening’s incredible sunset over Malta.
1. Mellieha Bypass, by Michaela Cini
2. Pembroke, by Adrian Grech
3. Wied iż-Żurrieq, by Roxanne Cauchi
4. St Paul’s Bay, by Remigiusz Piniewski
5. Sliema Creek, by Ian Wanderluster
6. Hamrun, by Rebecca Mercieca
7. Grand Harbour, by Andrea Costantino
8. Sliema, by Marion
9. Mellieha, by Clayton Aloisio